Scholar Athletes of the Week
• GPA 4.0. Won an Academic Achievement Award from Fort Dorchester three years in a row.
• Defensive Lineman for Football Team and Varsity Letterman.
• Volunteers year-round at Charleston Family Services.
• GPA of 4.3. Member of the BETA Club and National Honor Society
• Involved in Boy Scouts most of his life.
• Offensive Lineman for the Football Team
|Click here to read the rules and see how one becomes a Scholar Athlete of the Week.|
|Date||Home School||Visitors||Final Score|
|08/29||Summerville (W)||Cane Bay||28-0|
|09/05||Burke||Baptist Hill (W)||0-37|
|09/12||Colleton County (W)||Wando||40-37|
|09/19||Stall||Military Magnet (W)||21-38|
|09/26||Bishop England (W)||North Charleston||38-0|
|10/03||James Island||Berkeley (W)||14-40|
|10/10||Porter Gaud (W)||Augusta Christian||38-14|
|10/24||Ashley Ridge (W)||Beaufort||25-21|
|10/31||Goose Creek (W)||West Ashley||49-21|
|11/08||Ashley Ridge||Fort Dorchester (W)||0-14|